Church in Wellsville starts at 9:00 in the morning. Even though it is hard for me to get up and going that early, I really like that time. I felt like we had the whole day to hang-out without having it cut in half. Church was really spiritual and uplifting for me. I was really glad that I went. After church we had ate and then went to the duck pond. The dogs enjoyed swimming and Spencer enjoyed spending time with Grandma Lila. He especially enjoyed the cookies and cream cake that Gordon's parents brought (who by the way are one of the sweetest people I've met)!
4 comments:
So cute. He looks like quite the dandy in his church clothes. I'm glad you got to go to church as well. It was so fun to see you all. I hope Mingle runs well for you and saves you lots of gas money :)
I tagged you. Look at my blog :)
Super cute church clothes!! Looks like you guys had a good day on Sunday. It needs to start getting sunny and warm here!
That is about the darn cutest smile I have ever seen. I love that boy (actually I love both of your boys)!
Post a Comment