We finally finished painting, sanding, and hanging the letters for Addelyn's name. I really hate the fact that we have two huge rooms instead of 1 big one and two little ones. I wish they each could have their own room, but for now I think we made it work. Plus, we most likely wont be in this house next year and can start looking for a place with at least 3 bedrooms. Spencer's room originally had blue and red stripes, so in order to make it work we painted the red stripe the plum color from Addelyn's bedding. The most important thing is we are done and feel okay if she were to come tomorrow...because believe me she sure is trying!
The room looks great! I didn't know you were adjusting it, ya know, since you had put so much work into it for Spencer but you made it work and it looks cute! The colors look like that was the plan all along :) See I'm bummed that I won't have cute and nice and pretty stuff for my first babies. We'll be poor as church mice. Cute! Cute!
2 cribs wow, that sure is a baby room. Its so cute though. We must have the same taste because we have similar boy bedding and Jon and I were looking at that same purple butterfly bedding if we had a girl. That's so funny. I hope your still doing well, I can't wait to see your little one.
Camey I am soooo excited for you!! The room looks so adorable. I love it!! :) Look at all those clothes you already have too. I would say you are totally ready! I can't wait to meet her! Love you and miss you tons!
So this might be wierd, but I am Rachelle Rausch, and I was best friends with Robyn when we were little. Clif was really good friends with my older brother Weston. Anyway, you guys have such a cute little family! And I am sorry I am a blog stalker, but your blog is really cute, and so are your decorations!!
oh I'm glad you weren't wierded out! :) Weston is married and has two boys- ages 4 and 16 months. And they are living in West Jordan. Well, good luck with your baby! I will have to tell Weston about you guys too!
For the Bday cake I actually just used his 1 yr. picture collage I sent out to family and put it on the cake, Its not edible or anything, just a regular pic slapped on the top!!!
12 comments:
Very cute!! i love how you color coordinated everything!
Oh that's so cute!! I love their cribs!! And their names spelled out over them is so cute!!
The room looks great! I didn't know you were adjusting it, ya know, since you had put so much work into it for Spencer but you made it work and it looks cute! The colors look like that was the plan all along :) See I'm bummed that I won't have cute and nice and pretty stuff for my first babies. We'll be poor as church mice. Cute! Cute!
It looks soooo cute! How fun.
2 cribs wow, that sure is a baby room. Its so cute though. We must have the same taste because we have similar boy bedding and Jon and I were looking at that same purple butterfly bedding if we had a girl. That's so funny. I hope your still doing well, I can't wait to see your little one.
It looks great! Don't you love that nesting instinct? At least you got it finished before she came.
Camey
I am soooo excited for you!! The room looks so adorable. I love it!! :) Look at all those clothes you already have too. I would say you are totally ready! I can't wait to meet her! Love you and miss you tons!
So this might be wierd, but I am Rachelle Rausch, and I was best friends with Robyn when we were little. Clif was really good friends with my older brother Weston. Anyway, you guys have such a cute little family! And I am sorry I am a blog stalker, but your blog is really cute, and so are your decorations!!
I'll vouch for Rachelle, she isn't a creepo ;)
oh I'm glad you weren't wierded out! :) Weston is married and has two boys- ages 4 and 16 months. And they are living in West Jordan. Well, good luck with your baby! I will have to tell Weston about you guys too!
For the Bday cake I actually just used his 1 yr. picture collage I sent out to family and put it on the cake, Its not edible or anything, just a regular pic slapped on the top!!!
I just got my digital camera this week. I'll be putting up some pictures today. I love it!
Post a Comment