I went to the doctor yesterday and I am back to 1-2 cm and 70% effaced. He wants me to be more careful and stay off my feet more. The good news is that he is only going to be gone until May 19th now. Funny thing is Spencer was born at 36 weeks on a full moon and when I went into early labor with Addelyn I looked up the next full moon, which happens to be May 19th. I hope she holds off until he gets back. The only bad thing about that is that is the week Clif is in school. I guess we will just have to wait and see. I am sure ready for her to be here soon!
1 comment:
Are you kidding me? I can't believe you are almost done. I feel like I'm just getting started. Isn't it harder the 2nd time around. I feel like my body is so old and hurting all the time. It's wierd. Good luck with the labor and send pics of that new babe. I can't wait to see her.
Post a Comment