Monday, June 18, 2012

February Pictures

I love looking back on these everyday or Sunday pictures that I take. I have really slacked off since moving and need to get back in the swing of things!
2/9/12
Silly Addy-

Then on his own, Spencer joined in.

Handsome Spencer-
2/12/2012
Addy insisted on wearing an old dress of mine to church.

 

Allyson-

Haleigh-

Together- They are just so small. I wish I could freeze time!

I have 2 more folders of pictures from February, but am starting to feel nauseous. Will hopefully catch up more later!

4 comments:

Sarah Osborne said...

I don't know what you're talking about, Camey! You look fabulous! I swear I'm showing more and more everyday, ha ha. I'm starting to feel huge. 5 more months to go...whoo!

Gordon and Robyn said...

I love the ones of her in your dress! You two are cute :)

Shian said...

Their silly faces crack me up. I love the sweet poses of Spence and Addy together. You can sure see how much they love each other.

Chris and Tara said...

Those pictures of you with Addy in your old dress are so cute. you look beautiful and Addy is such a doll. I agree with Shian that I love the ones where Spencer and Addy are together, they are such good friends it warms my heart. :)