Thursday, October 6, 2011

Random Pictures

Here are some random pictures that don't really fit into a post, but that I like to document for when I print my blog out!

Sunday pictures- May 28, 2011
May 30, 2011
This is not the cutest pictures. I took it because I hadn't taken any good ones of the sitting up. The thing I love about it now is look how little hair she has. Her (Allyson) hair has really grown!
When I was taking pictures of the babies, the kids wanted to be involved too. Here are  our attempts at good getting a good picture.
 Love her face-not sure why she looks sad though!
June 5, 2011- Ready for church
 Dress-up time with the headbands Aunt Becky made me for my birthday!
June 8, 2011
Addy's first drawing of a person.
 Spencer wanted a picture of his drawing too. Looks like a giant fish to me.
 Picture with Allyson
 June 9, 2011
Kids being silly.
 Fun pictures of the girls.

6 comments:

Gordon and Robyn said...

I love Addy's little person! so cute!

Sarah Osborne said...

Lovely. Is that a wrap I see Allyson in? Kyle and I are starting to worry that we have to teach Lydia to sleep without one, but the kid just won't do it! How long is it normal to wrap them?

Shian said...

Addy looks like Spencer in the very first picture.

Deliliah said...

(This is Tara)
I didn't even recognize Addy in that picture of her sitting in top of the table with Spencer. SHe is such a beauty. Takes after her mama. :)

Deliliah said...

They are such sweeties.

shawn said...

They are just growing up way too fast!