Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter 2012

We started off the Easter celebration with a egg hunt with friends from our ward. Lucy, Talmage, and Issac.

Thursday, March 29, 2012.

Run, run, run!

Looking, Looking..




"What is going on here?"

"I am not sure, but these cupcakes sure look good!"



4/7/12- On our way to Grandma Lila's and Papa's for the twins first egg hunt!

 Looking cool in our sunglasses.

Spencer Wencer
Haleigh Baley

Allyson Ballyson


Addy Bo-baddy

A: "Let's switch binkies. Yours looks better."

H: "Sounds good to me."

"Oh no you will not take my basket!"

"Cheesers!"
Disclaimer: Twins first Easter egg hunt= a lot of pictures!


"We just put it in the basket?"
"I think I get it."

"Wait, we want more."

 Haleigh

 Allyson


 They decided they were done with the hunt and wanted to eat the chocolate instead. "Mmmm!"...except for on camera of course.
Addy


Spencer- He was off and gone and with the concentration being on the twins, I didn't get so many.

Out like a light! Always tired after a day with family!
Easter Bunny treats.

6 comments:

Sarah Osborne said...

I love that you posted Easter from last year...better late than never! And the twins look ready to devour those cupcakes ha ha :)

Shian said...

Such cute little chocolate faces!

Deliliah said...

They look so young. They sure knew what to do this year. They are so cute. I love them in their sunglasses. They loo so Hollywood.

Chris and Tara said...

The twins looked so cute in their outfits last year. I can't wait for Sawyer to join in the fun. :)

shawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shawn said...

I have never seen Addy out like that before...so funny! Busy days at Camp Sant!