The day was a very special day despite the fact that Haleigh pooped through her dress a few minutes before the blessing (which I changed on the floor of the church hallway). It was nice to have close friends and family there and for Clif to feel relaxed to give them beautiful blessings. They both talked about being strong in the gospel and doing well in school. While they were similar in nature, they also were very unique. I know Haleigh's talked a lot about being a good friend and Allyson talked more about her own family. (I hope I remember that correctly). The lasagna and food that others brought was delicious and we more than enough.
I want my daughter's to know that I have a testimony of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that everything good in my life as happened because of Him. I know that through following the commandments, reading my scriptures, saying family and personal prayers, and having faith that I will one day be able to see Him again. I am so very blessed to have the gospel in my life. I am so blessed to have a husband who honors and uses his priesthood. I am also so very thankful that you girls were born into our family. Your brother and sister love you so much and I know without a shadow of a doubt that you were meant to come to our family. I am thankful that Heavenly Father trusts me enough to raise such special spirits.
Both of our mom's contributed to their dresses. How special is that!
My mom purchased them and his mom sewed them to fit.
My mom and Dad
Clif's Mom and Dad
The Moms-who both look so happy
The Dad's- who both look so proud.
The Sant Family (Plus Grandma Roberts).
Robyn took a video while we were having pictures done and Spencer was saying ham sandwich and Addy was saying mac n' cheese. Addy was also doing her ballerina moves, sticking her legs straight up in the air and such! Too funny!

6 comments:
I'm so glad your mom felt good enough to come to see you for awhile. You and your babies look beautiful!
That was a beautiful post.
I have some pictures of this I have been meaning to emila you and a funny little video. I should do that now. (now I am committed. oh, the pressure!)
That was a lovely day. The twins look so beautiful in their blessing dresses, and the blessing were so nice. I also felt they each had unique gifts they were blessed with. It was good to visit with your folks.
So Precious. Love Love Love their dresses! I love baby blessings...I wish I could have been there!
BEAUTIFUL!! :) They are so gorgeous. And how nice that family could be there!!
I'm so glad I got to be there. It was a great day.I laugh when I look at the family picture. I look so short next to Gordon. :) Clif did a wonderful job and I agree it's because he was more relaxed. I really appreciated your testimony. It made me a little teary-eyed. Thank you for sharing it. Love you.
Post a Comment