Monday, July 6, 2009

Rodeo



On Friday we went to the rodeo to watch our friend's sons ride a sheep in the Muttin Bustin (however you spell that). We missed Isaac because we were late (are we ever on time??) and Daxton decided not to do it. I have never been to a rodeo and had lots of fun. I really enjoyed the bull and horse riding...I think that is what you call it. Anyhow, it was a fun night and I am glad we went besides being disappointed that we were late and missed the whole reaosn we came!

Addy watching the rodeo through the gate.

Spencer being his cute self! (I know I am bias)!

Abi wearing Addy's 12 month pants and 18 month shirt... I can't believe she fit in them! She went swimming with us earlier in the day and then ate and took a nap at our house. Spencer had a fun day with his best friend!

Addy having fun climbing in the stroller!

6 comments:

Gordon and Robyn said...

that top picture of you and Clif is so cute! You guys always take such good pictures, especially you, Camey. You're so photogenic!
And Spencer has turned into a BIG BOY. He is not a baby/toddler anymore. He looks so cute and big-kid-ish.

Chris and Tara said...

I've been to a rodeo but don't think I've ever really watched what goes on. How funny that they have sheep riding. I'm glad you had fun despite being late. We're late to everything, too and we don't even have kids as an excuse. Ü

Shian said...

Great picture of you and Clif!

Shian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather Palmer said...

It looks like you and clif are dating in that picture- as in you are still that in love. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!

Nicole said...

its fun to see them together they are so cute!
And I do really like that picture of you and clif